View Single Post
Old 12-15-2019, 09:18 AM
Supporting Member

Vehicle: '86 745, '83 764
Exclamation How you can support this forum

It's that time of year again at D24T.com. This forum owns its vBulletin software license outright (thanks Jason!) so our ongoing operating costs are very low. However, it still costs $100 per year to maintain web hosting and security support for the forum. The hosting bill comes due every December.

The most important contribution members can make to this group is to participate in discussions and share their knowledge: posting updates about projects, welcoming and helping new members, asking questions, or just sharing any new info or discoveries that help grow the information base and community here.

But for those wishing to contribute beyond that, small financial donations help offset the cost of keeping the forum online and are greatly appreciated. We have never had advertisements on here and want to keep it that way. Your financial support helps the forum continue to be an ad-free, friendly place to find valuable information and connect with others who share the interest. If this forum has helped you keep your vehicle on the road or saved you some money on repairs, this is the way to give back to it and ensure someone else will get the same benefit again in the future.

If you would like to donate, please send me a PM and I will give you options for how you can do so. This year, and going forward for future years, I will keep a public tally of progress towards the $100 total updated in this thread, so that once we get there it will be announced. Everyone who donates to the fund will have their user title changed to "Supporting Member" to show their contribution.

Thanks to everyone for your involvement this year, happy holidays and best wishes in advance for the coming new year.

December 2020 Update: we are again working towards a $100 contribution goal from members to support renewal of the web hosting for the next year. Please contact me by PM if you would like to contribute to the 2020 drive!