View Single Post
Old 06-26-2014, 08:53 PM

Unhappy D24/D24T complete engine needed ASAP!

hi guys ive been working getting stuff for my project, acquiring turbos, IP parts, t5 trans ect. through collage, just graduated and got home to start working on my old 240 for the first time, changing the glowplugs so I could start it again and get it to my shop, and #4 decided to come out and take all the threds with it! not wanting to heliocoil threds on a glowplug, have had too many issues with bolts breaking off into this block between this, thermostat, intake, exhaust. so im throwing in the towel on this one. its down on compression and has no will to live, and trying to hard to kill itself for me to want to save it.

I need a d24t/d24 block and head. preferably the T, but i'll take an N/A if I can't find one. will gladly pay for shipping, theres not a lot of these in ohio so I gotta do what I gotta do. I know not a lot of people are willing to ship something this big, but have a full time job and can't travel to far. have to many parts for this to turn back now and love my old 240 to much to want to stop. but my project that was about to start yesterday is now at a complete standstill until I find a new motor. will continue to try with this one, but know theres nothing I can do to fix every one of these stupid ohio rusted bolts. that's what I get for getting a free car I guess. oh well at least it looks pretty!

please PM me if you are willing to do business!
Thanks a lot!
John Eisele