Thread: injection
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 02:17 AM

Send a message via MSN to HetLaeN

Yep, on the vid the diff broke, or a more precise word is crushed
In my class it is maximum 3,5 litres, only gas or diesel, only piston engines, you can not use any type of air compressing if the engine block has never been produced with that, (But if i have a D24, and build it to a D24T it does not matter because it is the "same" block) and you have to be maximum 600kg with driver and ready to pull. Other engines in my class is a Rover v8 with 3,5l, a Volvo T5 with turbo and a friend of me is building a new puller, han he uses a 2,8l six cyl, diesel turbo from Nissan Laurel.

I can try to upload some pictures after the weekend, beacause we have done some changes, and we were finished with painting the frame yesterday and we have to get everything together and start the engine after a looong winter and after some gasket changes and we are going to try to pull on saturday.

The track was too dry that day on the movie, and therefore the clay was just like dust, and you dont get much traction on dust, and that is the reason it does not smoke more. On the vid because it don't have enough resistance. It is just having 1,5 bar, and i have never been over that because the diff is breaking long before i start to get over 1,5bar :P But the earlier owner talked about that they had driven it to 4 bars, or 58 psi.

I was looking at this forum about nozzles, and someone talked about "135bar something", and at our it stands 155 bar, why and what?:P

what is the "AFC"? Is it hard to disconnect the gov or anything that works, or do you have any picture on how to do and how it looks? And is the fuel pin supposed to be all out or all inn to give maximum?